Competitive Rates · Fast Turnaround
Diamond Engineering offers a number of antenna measurement services to fit your specific antenna or device requirements. Using our Model 6000 and 6100 series systems we can measure antennas up to 150 lbs. with frequencies from 1 Ghz to 18 Ghz with a nearly unlimited number of points (higher frequencies possible depending on application). All measurements include detailed Excel reports with exportable data files and MatLab 3D plots. Our services are excellent for pre-certification and R&D analysis. We also have a 50-foot tower available for specific device testing or unique antenna measurement applications.
We offer highly competitive rates with quick turnaround times. Contact us for more information.
- Azimuth 0-360º x 1/16th deg.meas. Elevation +/-180 x 1/16th deg up to 5 lbs. (full spherical).
- Azimuth 0-360º x 1/16th deg.meas. Elevation +/- 45 Deg. x 1/10th deg up to 15 lbs.
- Azimuth 0-360º x 1/10th deg.meas. Elevation +/- 90 Deg. x 1/10th deg up to 150 lbs.
- All Positioners support up to 18 GHz.
- Standard AZ/EL Cuts
- Conical Cuts
- Spherical Cuts
- Linear and Circular Gain
- Efficiency / Loss
- Anheolic or Outdoor Environment
- Raw and Corrected Mag / Phase Data
- Front-to-Back Ratio
- Over Frequency Data
- Any S-Parameter
- Efficiency %, AUT loss, Radiation Resistance
In-House Reference Antennas
- Calibrated Low Frequency Bi-Conical
- Calibrated Mid Range Yagi
- Calibrated 1-18Ghz Horn